Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/XPinkChampagne

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Saturday 10 December 2011

Not Playing By The Rules!

Hey!

So I have been inspired by Caitlin at

http://woreout.wordpress.com/2011/12/09/black-and-tan/

to bend the "rules" of fashion.  Her post was pairing black with tan which I loved! I thought I would try print on print. I mixed print leggins with a print handbag. What do you think?


I love mixing up patterns but I think the rule to stick to for me is don't mix more than two patterns.

Here's the look without the bag...


White top - Zara
Polo neck - Primark
Gillet - River Island
Leggins - New Look
Boots - Primark
Headpiece - Can't remember!
Bag - Stylist Pick   
http://www.stylistpick.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/9729/
Would love see what fashion rules you break.

Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment