Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/XPinkChampagne

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Saturday 3 December 2011

My First OOTD


 Hello! So I'm so excited to be posting my first ever outfit of the day. Woh!

I wanted a pair of mustard jeans and these are from River Island.  This is how I styled them...















What I'm wearing:

Jeans - River Island
Top - Primark
Faux leather jacket - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Sunglasses - Spittlefield Market London
Pumps - New Look
Braclets - H&M selction
Bag - Mulberry Somerset Tote
Teacup - Vintage
Ring - Local Boutique

Hope you enjoyed.

And thank you to my lovely husband for the photography.

Lyndsey. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment