Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/XPinkChampagne

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Sunday 4 December 2011

Date Night OOTD


So my date night outfit!  The shoes I had in my Haul blog in November.  I love these shoes, their high but really comfortable.  The bag is a new purchase from Stylist Pick. Their website is amazing, you take a quiz so they can identify your style then they email you a lookbook each month with things that they have selected for you based on your personal style.  Everything is £39.95 but I got this bag in  the sale when they had everything for £15. Check out their website...

 http://www.stylistpick.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/9729/ 

I love this bag, its a real statement piece and I can get all my stuff in there!

The treggins are from H&M in the sale online. Their faux leather on the front and stretchy material around the back, they are so comfy!  The top and coat are charity shop finds. The perfume of the night is Loverdose by Diesel which you should really go and smell as it is amazing.

I didn't accessorise much because of the patterned top and bag.  What do you think of this outfit?

Photography by jonjackson.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment