Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/XPinkChampagne

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday 6 December 2011

MUA Limited Edition Review


Found a Limited Edition MUA nail polish set in Superdrug the other day. Shade 12 & 15.  I love these colours, they go on really well and are fast drying. At at only 99p for the set I have to say I am more than impressed.  Hope they do more of these in different shades.


Shade 12
Shade 15





They will also me shipping internationally from Monday 12th Dec. Check out  
http://t.co/VZhoH9QH for more info.


Lyndsey.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment