Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/XPinkChampagne

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Friday 8 April 2011

The Spring Issue


 





Hello my lovely followers! Sorry it's been so long. Had a busy March.  But I'm going to make up for it in this supersized blog.  So April is turning out to be a pretty fabulous month so far!  So I definately thought its time to summer up my wardrobe.  Have a browse!

First I'm in love with these little earrings from Primark.  Whenever I wear these I always get lovely comments.  They came in a pack of 3 for £1.50.  Perfect for adding some 50's glamour to your outfit.


Can't wait to wear this little tank top. It's not really something I would normally buy but I'm really for a different look.

Primark £3.00
Found this gorgeous YSL silk scarf in a little vintage boutique locally. I think silk scarfs are such a great accessory to invest in as you can wear them round you neck, attach them to your handbag or wear them as a headband.  This scarf I thought was a bargain at £24.75!

 
Still in two minds with these peep toe boots.  Love the blue suede effect but don't quite know if I can pull them off.  Will do an OOTD for you to review.
 
Primark £10
Also in two minds with these wedges.  I think I'm just undecided with wedge shoes in general! But I think would amazing with skinny jeans and a blazer.
 
Primark £4

 

I love this 60's style dress (Primark £10).  It reaches just below the knee and I always team in with a belt (Primark £2.50).  

If I'm wearing it on a night out I'll wear nude heels or flipflops for a daytime look.  The coral coloured bag (Dorothy Perkins £22) has been a constant feature recently in my outfits.  

Coral compliments almost any colour.



Perfect for all occasions!

Primark £6
 I love my little collection of sparkly bits that I've picked up recently
Headband and red & white stripy braclet from Accessorise
Other two are from Primark.


Primark £3
I not normally a hat person in the summer but I have fair skin so I figured I should purchase one.

No comments:

Post a Comment