Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/XPinkChampagne

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Sunday 17 April 2011

Sales, Crazy Bears & Bling!

Hello all!

Wanted to share with you what I got in the sale in House Of Fraser.  Fab sale at the moment so definately check it out if you haven't already.

First is a selection of sparklies! All from Warehouse and all at £2 apart from the silver one which was £4.


These earrings came in at £3






Was looking for a special dress as I was going to the Crazy Bear www.crazybeargroup.co.uk that eve for a girls night.  Amazing place BTW! So after trying on a million different dresses this was the one I ended up with...


Teamed it with leggins heels and a blazer.  Felt fabulous! :D 

The nail polish I wore with it is by Collection 2000 in Dynasty


 Such a pretty pink.  The ring is from Primark.

Loving Collection 2000's colours at the moment and only at £1.79 each!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment