Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/XPinkChampagne

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Stay Calm and Press On!

Hellooooo all!

So today I'm doing a blog of some items I am loving at the moment.  First one and title of my blog is my new ironing board cover!  Not the most exciting thing in the world to talk about I know but this I thought was sooooo cute.  £3 from Primark!  Ironically it needs a bit of an iron...
Continuing with this theme is a vanilla flavour candel coming it at £1.50 also in Primark
Next is a vintage silk scarf in kharki green with mini tan coloured belts on.

Bargain at £1.50.

Loving these pink leather driving gloves from Primark at a mere 50p!

I find hard sunglass cases a bit too bulky for my handbag sometimes so this comes in perfect...
Again from Primark at £1.50

These are my bargains I'm loving at the moment. What are yours??  If you've done a blog or video on them, send me a link!

Lyndsey. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment