Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/XPinkChampagne

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Sunday 27 February 2011

Models Own Addiction

So I guess its no secret if you have been following me on twitter.  I am completely and utterly in love with Models Own nail polish.  So I thought I would share with you my colour of the week - yes that is how long it lasts on me!

Firstly I polished my nails using Models Own 6-way-buffer and let me tell you, if you haven't got one of these...WHY THE HELL NOT! It is amazing.  The 6 sides are 2 filling sides then in number order it is:

1.yellow -even it,
2.green -smooth it,
3.purple -buff it
4.blue-shine it









 So once I had gone through this procedure I then applied  a bass coat also by Models Own (their 3in1 base coat top coat and gloss)  Once this had dried then I applied my colour of the week......Misty Grey!!

 As you can see it doesn't leave any nasty bubbly bits and has even coverage.  This is with 2 coats on. 

These are all the products I used for my manicure:



I have to say though that the only downside to Models Own nail polish is that now I can no longer use any other brand!  So  my request to Models Own is...Please never leave me.

Thanks guys & hope you enjoyed my blog!xx

1 comment:

  1. I haven't got round to trying absolutely anything by Models Own, but I've spent many an hour eyeing up all their polishes. When I'm done with my 14-Day Challenge, I may have to buy lots of them just to get over having spent 14 days with clear nails!!!

    ReplyDelete