Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/XPinkChampagne

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Bargains and More Things!

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

Well my Lady Gaga Viva Glam arrived today and I have to say  I think the colour is amazing! I was a bit shocked that it wasn't as bold on as I thought it was going to be.  I heard a few people say that they felt it was "unwearable" but I think on it looks like a really pretty pink!Totally wearable for all skin tones. It's very moisturising and has a frosted sheen to it. I would like it to go on a bit more....bolder, but I suppose I can just reapply a few times for that look.

I also popped in to Zara today to see what they had left in the sale.  I got two items.  A skirt and a loose fit jumper.  The skirt is a camel coloured knee length knit skirt, looks fab with boots. And the jumper is a knit pale pink that would go perfect with dark jeans and tan heels.  I will put pics up ASAP!  They were both bargains.  The skirt was £7.99 and the jumper was £4.99! Can you beleive!

The Zara near me still had alot of items left.  Jackets, blazers, skirts, jeans, trousers, tees, etc.  And the guy at the till said that some items are being reduced again tomorrow and they have already reduced things twice already!

For the past 3 days I have been using Loreal Visible Radiance Renewing Cleansing Milk and Loreal Rewing Gel toner.  The cleansing milk is to remove make up which is exactly what it does do and the toner...not seen any of that working just yet but need to give it more time really.  But what I wanted to say was that using these products together has got rid of my spots!  They don't say that the do that on the bottle but...they did! I had 4 larger than life ones on my chin and now....nothing.  I'm shocked! But very very happy!  Horrah! So will definately continue with those two products.  There're on special offer in Asda at the moment, £2 each! Throughly recommend!

Trying out my new Mac brush set tomorrow! Will rate those for you too.

Take Care Pretties
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment