Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/XPinkChampagne

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday 1 June 2011

House of Magpie

The Magpie Poem

"One for sorrow, two for joy, three for a girl, four for a boy, five for silver, six for gold, seven for a secret never to be told, eight for a wish, nine for a kiss, ten for a time of joyous bliss."

 I think even a magpie would think I was OTT with my greatly expanding jewelery box.  There's just something about bracelet's and necklaces and rings and chains and sparkly things and diamonds and gems stones and gold and silver and glitter....I digress. So I have added a few things to my collection recently. And best of all, they were all bargains!








They are all from House of Fraser and all came in a £3 expect the chunky bangle which was £6.

Any other bloggers have a little sparkly obsession??

No comments:

Post a Comment